Some years are filled with adventure and some with unexpected challenges. But in the Bubna home, we’ve come to see every day as a part of the journey—a journey we are thankful for in so many ways.
2019 brought lots of changes.
- We settled into a new home and love having more room for our ten grandchildren.
- Our youngest daughter, Michelle, moved to Australia. (She gets her “adventure” gene from her dad.)
- After many years of living near us in Spokane, our oldest daughter, Jessica, and family moved to Puyallup, Washington, where Nathan became the senior pastor of a wonderful church. We miss them and our grandkids.
- Isaac and family still live in Spokane (thankfully), and Nathan and his family continue in Portland, Oregon. Their oldest (Adelle) is a teenager now!
- Kurt went to Africa twice, and he continues to coach and train pastors and leaders in Botswana.
- Kurt also finished his 7th book, Uncommon Hope: The Path to an Epic Life, that will release in February. (You can find Kurt's books on Amazon here.)
- Laura watches the remaining Spokane grandkids regularly and loves being a grandma.
- Eastpoint, our church of 17 years now, planted a new daughter church and is continuing its mission of helping people find and follow Jesus!
So much more happened, and you’d be bored with all the details! But we are so grateful for our family, our church community, and our friends—like you.
May 2020 bring you more of His presence, more of His joy, and more of God’s peace than ever before. And remember, you are never alone. Emmanuel—God with us—has come, and is always near.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our home to yours!
You are loved,
Kurt & Laura Bubna